Celebrate ‘Dry Holi’ with ‘gulals’ by avoiding water colors and save a huge amount of water. It is our prime responsibility that we should stop this and also spread the word of ‘SAVE WATER’ so that we can conserve one of the most valuable and vital resources not only for today but also for our future generations. Few years back no one imagined that water would be sold on shops but today it has become a common scenario. A passionate writer, writing content for many years and regularly writing for Indiacelebrating.com and other Popular web portals. These include closing the water tap after every use and washing vegetables and fruits in water-filled-pot instead of washing them under running water. It is not only important to us but it is also essential for all the living species, plants and trees. Ensure tight closing of the tap after every use, use bucket and mug for washing or bathing instead of using shower, close the running tap wherever you find one etc are little efforts which can bring a big change. There should be proper waste management system which must be followed by everyone. google_ad_client = "ca-pub-6070398767421094"; Planting drought resistant plants is a better way to save water. window._taboola = window._taboola || []; On the earth’s surface, there is 71 percent of the land is covered by the water and the other 29 percent by the land. Irresponsible use of water and too much of water wastage have also reduced the availability of clean water. Developing countries are more prone to water borne diseases. Use of fully loaded washing machines and dishwashers saves water around 300 to 800 gallons per month. Adding an aerator to your tap/faucet will add air to the flow of water, giving you a more consistent stream while also using less water overall. The shower requires less water than a bathtub. We can clearly imagine that, in the near future there would be shortage of clean water all over the world so water conservation is the only solution if we want to avoid this situation. • Everything on earth needs water like human beings, animals, trees, plants, insects, and other living things. Water helps in the continuity of life cycle on earth as earth is the only known planet having water and life. Only 2.5% of the total water consumption is used for drinking and cooking on daily basis and rest of the water is used in other activities like watering plants, toilet use, bathing, laundry, showering etc and if we slightly reduce our consumption in these activities then we can definitely save a good amount of water. We should save water from being polluted and avoid the mixing of industrial wastes into the water. So it’s not enough water for such large populated countries. Cambridge university press. Water gets contaminated from the waste materials of industries, sewage, toxic chemicals and other waste products. Pesticides and fertilizers have also contaminated water bodies and ground water. Spread the ‘Save Water’ initiative in your neighborhood, localities and schools. Water usage must be optimized to ensure its availability for future generations. Everyone is completely depending on fresh and potable water. Ways and Methods of Saving Water Make it your personal responsibility to save water daily. If we estimate the ratio of drinking water and total population of the world, it would be, more than a billion of people all across the world are surviving on 1 gallon of water per day. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.